Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mua Chee

I am back once again!!  A lot of struggle lately.  Being a single mom is not easy and is triple hard at times.  Fighting for rights, fighting for a better future, most importantly fighting to be heard (by my kiddos ahahha) On top of all these, facing a history (my ex husband) sucks.  Too much unnecessary problems invented by him....Wonder why is there someone like this on earth.  Well.... enough said.  I have to refocus, focus on my life with the kiddos, with the people I love most.  I will not be here today without all the love by those who love me truly.  

I have been cooking and baking but not been posting.  Owe friends some recipes I tried and finally able to sit down, compose myself and do my posting.  I miss posting actually, the feeling of sharing is satisfying.  One of the hot favourites I have is Mua Chee.  It is basically made up of glutinous rice flour, water and sugar.  Extremely simple dish to make.

                          


Mua Chee


250g Glutinous rice flour
375g water
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp oil
a packet of peanut powder ( I use the one with sugar)


1. Combine all ingredients and whisk til smooth.

2. Oil a non-stick steamboat pan, pour the flour mixture in and cook under low heat or steaming 
    mode for 40 mins.

3. Once done, use tong and scissor, cut the cooked flour mixture into bite size. Roll them in peanut 
    powder.  

4. Ready to serve warm.


This recipe is so savoury.  The mua chee is soft and light. Yummy, a must try if you love mua chee!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment