Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Refreshing Fruit Salad

Many years ago, I organised a gathering at home with friends. A friend made fruit salad for the pot luck gathering. I fell in love with this salad immediately!!! Must eat it when chilled. I gobbled down 4 bowls at one go!!!!! Gosh so delicious! I tried to make it myself and came up with my version of the fruit salad. Refreshing and light. Sometimes I eat it for lunch or just chilled it in fridge and eat as snack. So yummy, so simple to make.



Refreshing Fruit Salad

A bowl of grapes ( I love black grapes), washed and cut half
A can of mixed fruit cocktail, save 2 tbsp of juice from the can and discard the rest
1 red apple, peeled and cut into small bite size
1 small pack of peach yogurt
Juice of half a lemon                                                


1. Combine grapes, fruit cocktail, juice from cocktail can, apple, yogurt and lemon juice. Mixed well.

2. Chilled for at least an hour before serving.  

Enjoy!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment