Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome In!!!

Hello everyone, this is Hot Mama aka Adriana talking.  I am a mother of 3, Charlotte, Justin and Jordan. Jordan left us 10 years ago and is in Heaven now.  I think my life is a big chaos at times. I wish i have 4 hands but to think about it, i will look horrible ahahaaaa...... I work, I cook, have to take kids to and from school, I look after the whole household etc......  Friends said I am insane to add more into my hectic life but I have very good reason why I am writing a blog. 

Charlotte is a movie and animation making fanatic.  She has this Youtube account where she post videos she made and lately she received some negative feedback of her videos.  She was so upset and after some thought, I decided to start a blog to walk with her together in this cyber world.  I told her I might eventually get more 'haters' then her.  We will grace through criticism together.  Another reason is to fulfill my dream to have my own blog and share my joy of cooking and going through my not so sane life.

So here I am, my very first post for my brand new blog, Hotmama Talks.  Welcome to my little world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment